Monday, March 14, 2011

Shake Weight Friend or Foe?

Shake weight, the eighth wonder of the world? I think not.  This thing is the most ridiculous invention in the world.  There is no way in hell that by using this machine that moves up and down in your hands has the ability of giving you abs like a Greek god or lats that look like gargoyle wings.  This contraption looks like the only thing that it good for is teaching you how to catch a hefty load off your face.  Quite frankly I do not get it or understand how using it could be beneficial.  Out of curiosity I wonder how many people actually own a Shake Weight.  Thank god you can order these things over the phone because buying it in a store would be more embarrassing than buying condoms for the first time.  I also guarantee that the people that have purchased the Shake Weight would never admit to it.  No one in their right mind would ever make their Facebook status "Shake Weight Time" or "Just had the workout of my life with my Shake Weight."  I feel bad for the guys in the infomercial more than anybody else.
Hopefully they got paid a lot of money because they are and will forever be known as the guys trying to promote a machine helps you prepare for a facial.


No comments:

Post a Comment