Thursday, March 10, 2011

Leg Day Leads to Laundry Day?!

With summer around the corner I've noticed a major increase in the number of guys walking around my gym at school. Most of them seem clueless and think that because they put "GYM" as they're Facebook status that they will instantly get big or that people really give a shit whether they are there or not.  The reality is that if you put that as status everyone probably thinks that you are a douche bag. I'm not looking to blog about these guys that clearly do not belong anywhere near a weight room because they have no effect on me other than the fact that they get in the way.  I just wanted to talk about the question that many serious weight lifters face on a weekly basis... "Do I have to work my legs out this week?"  I feel like many guys including myself try their best to stay as far away from leg day as possible often either taking the day off or replacing it with another body part.  Lets face it, there is nothing rewarding about squating so much that the next day you can't even bend over to take a dump and when you finally do you cant even reach around to wipe.  Unfortunately as time goes on you will become unproportional and get made fun of for your decision to skip the dreaded leg day.  A lot of guys will try to fix the problem and work their legs out twice as hard but will realize that it is way to late and quit.   As my weight lifting endeavor continues I have seen tremendous improvement in my upper body but have not worked nearly as hard on my legs.  I have tried my hardest to work on them sometimes even twice a week.  I still get sore days after the workout but continue to fight through it.  Although their have been many obstacles on my journey to have perfect calves there is one problem that I consistently have.  Every time I train my legs, I come back with shit in my draws.  I'm not talking about the bacon strips you leave in your boxers when you forgot to safety wipe.  I'm talking about actual dump. I come back to my dorm all fired about my leg workout, get ready to shower pull my pants down and I find shit in my fucking underwear.  It is an instant buzz kill.  I'm not sure what to do and am trying to weigh out the options. 1) I can stop wearing underwear to the gym 2) I can pack my ass crack with toilet paper in the event of unexpected defecation 3) Ask a doctor if it is something that I should be worried about 4) Just stop training my legs all together.  I hope that I am not the only one with this problem and that some of you guys feel for me.  I took a pic of my underwear post workout and uploaded it to this post.  Let me know if any of you guys have experienced this problem or have any suggestions for me. I'm leaning more towards option 4

1 comment:

  1. I've become a regular at Target buying packs of briefs.......

    ReplyDelete