Thursday, March 10, 2011

I Live My Life One Thursday At A Time



For many of you college dip-shits living off the allowance that mommy and daddy give you every week, this is the night you usually blow it all away. Thursday is the night when underage girls and boys get belligerently intoxicated to the point where they are either vomiting on cab drivers, pissing in their mini-skirts, or when the God fearing pussies suck down a pack of cigarettes and swear in the morning they don't remember even after they spit up a small portion of black-top. This is also the night when the real dooshers, such as myself, go out and prey on the most insecure girl in the bar. You know the one who wears the same style outfit every week, usually a black top, revealing cleavage, but wearing something loose around the sides to cover up the 5-15 pounds they put on when they got back to school. Also she does her hair straight and depending on how coordinated she is when she's 10 SoCo and Limes deep, may possibly be wearing heals. Yeah so if this pertains to you in anyway, I dont mean for you to change how you go out. I just want you to know that you have a target on you that reads:

"I will definitely Blow You, and if you tell me how beautiful I am, You can throw it in my ASS"

No comments:

Post a Comment