Thursday, March 10, 2011

On The 4th Day, God Invented The Flip

I’m going to go ahead and assume that your $100 dollar purchase of the Flip video camera hasn’t really paid its dividends yet.  Hell, this thing has been burning a hole in my pocket like a rubber from 1998.  Yea, its cool to whip it out in front of your family once in a while (not your dick), but you may be asking yourself … “How can I maximize my investment?”  For starters, bring it around to parties and take candid videos of your friends doing stupid shit … believe me – it’s worth it.  The key is to not unveil the device until the cases of Natty and Stones are half gone.     
But that’s just for the rookies.  For all of those seasoned veterans out there… bring it into the bedroom.  Now, your girl may not be DTF with the idea of being on camera while you’re giving her the business, so it’s time to get a little creative.  Find a flat surface and place the Flip on it.  Next, take a few other items such as a blackberry and ipod and place it around the Flip (to help blend in).  HOWEVER, if you got one of those “aware of the surroundings”  girls climbing into bed with you that night … Its time for Defcon Five.  While the comeback of “snap-back” hats have come into fruition – USE YOUR DOME!  That 4 by 2 inch area in the back of that hat proves it to be a useful slot for the Filp.  Press that little red button, and fire away my friends.
Getting caught could suck.  So just in case, here are a few lines to get you out of the dog house AND keep the goods at the same time.  1.  “I just want to evaluate my performance and technique, in order to become the best lover for you.”  2. “I can’t get enough of you, seeing you whenever I can fulfills me.”  3.  “Your beauty stuns me, and sometimes I don’t think straight.”
If none of that works – grab the Flip and run.
Don’t forget to share the goods with your friends.
YEE-HAW

No comments:

Post a Comment