Thursday, March 31, 2011

Bad Luck or Good PR

I figured that I should share this with you guys.  I am currently sitting in class hanging my head in shame and my face is as red as the devils dick because my teacher is convinced that I am a homo.  I was supposed to be doing the work that she assigned at the beginning of class but I was really surfing the Dirty Boys page.  When I saw her start to walk around the class I quickly minimized the page like a 12 year old boy who just got caught jerking off by his parents for the first time.  I thought I was slick and brought up my excel spreadsheet.  I didn't realize that even thought the page wasn't up on the screen the box at the bottom of the page said Young Dirty Boys.  She totally caught me and called me out on it.  She said, "HMMMMM... Young  Dirty Boys huh? That doesn't look like the work and shouldn't it be young dirty girls."  I  tried to play it off like it was nothing but she had already announced it to the class.  I just replied, "UHHH read my blog?"  I'm still in shock and completely baffled by my situation.  While this was all going on, The Honkey Tonk Man and Donnie are hysterically laughing and pissing their pants while they sit in the row in front of me.  There is no recovering from that one, she definitely thinks that I love dick. Rightfully so I guess. Fuck me right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment