Thursday, March 10, 2011

Please Don't Shoot Up This Place

I was just listening to "Big Poppa" by Notorious B.I.G and has anyone ever noticed when he says "if you've got a gun up in your waist, please don't shoot up the place" a little voice (I'm pretty sure it's Puff Daddy, er, P Diddy's) chimes in and asks "why?" Does this strike anyone as strange? When someone says "hey, shoot up this place" then you ask them "why?". But when someone kindly asks you NOT to pull out your gun and fire it off in a nightclub, I don't think you need to ask "why?" The weirdest part is Biggie's answer. "'Cuz I see some shorties tonight that should be having my baby, baby" or "The reason I don't want you to randomly open fire on this night club we're in, is because there are females here that, unbeknownst to them, should be in the midst of delivering my child." I love rap.

No comments:

Post a Comment