Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Return of Dutch

Due to a recent stint in rehab and occasional nights in a holding cell, Dutch is back on the keys shooting the shit that you guys wanna hear. Within the next week, I will finish up the St. Patty's Day shenanigans, my recent trip to Atlantic City, and the weekend up in Boston. Many people have been hounding me to get back on the blog and tell everyone about the insane shit that happens that some of you could only dream about. On a good note, over these last few weeks I have:

1. Given up drinking, only to fall back into an extreme boozing life style.
2. Fought a street sign while blacked out, and lost.
3. Spent all of my money in AC, but to find out the biggest loser was my friend who only came back with one shoe.
4. Woke up in Boston one morning, while the rest of my friends woke up at our hotel in Foxboro.
5. Had a entire cup of hot coffee dumped on me, and my response was laughter
6. Acquired a grenade whistle, but we call it a whore horn
7. Became addicted to Son's of Anarchy and River Monsters
8. And finally have given up on school work because Finkle purchased a roulette wheel and table

Since I have so much to talk about, leave a comment on which story you want to hear first. Spread the word, the blog is back and pumping out epic stories like it used to.

Dutch OUT

1 comment:

  1. Post a pic of your cock so everyone can see the friendly eel...except when it gets put in assholes!

    ReplyDelete