Monday, March 14, 2011

Rihanna Make Up Your Fucking Mind...

So Rihanna released her new track S&M a couple of weeks ago. The song is awesome and the music video is even better.  I can do without the red hair but if you're watching the video and are paying attention to her hair color instead of her legs you probably like men, but that is besides the point.  I was listening to the song the other day and actually payed attention to the lyrics.  The verse "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me" had me a little bit baffled.  As many of you recall, a few years ago Rihanna pressed charges on her ex-boyfriend Chris Brown for beating her up.  Hitting a woman is never acceptable, but after hearing the song a few times I'm convinced that she might have asked for it.  I'm not sure how whips and chains excite you but Chris Brown's soft ass hurt you so bad that you need to get a restraining order.  The lyrics to Rihanna's new song raises many questions and I am pretty sure that at the end of the day she is full of shit.  The verse should be changed to "Chris Brown's frail ass can break my bones, but I'm going to pretend that whips and chains excite me" or "Whips and chains excite me, but if you actually use them I am going to sue you for all you're worth and try to ruin your career."  Chris Brown if you're out there we're all sorry for you and know that it wasn't your fault.  If I were you I would sue her ass for defamation.  Rihanna you have to make up your fucking mind or don't lie to us all because we know you are full of shit.  With all of this said, I am still going to listen to the song regardless.  Drop some comments and let us know if you're team Riahanna or Team Chris Brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment